I have a problem. I like to call it a quirk or one of the unique things I do which make me, well.
However, my husband thinks I have a “problem” and for that reason, I guess I need to honor that he is allowed to have an opinion. I mean, of course he is allowed to – Lord knows he always has one to give me.
He likes to call it constructive feedback.
I like to call it being a
pain in my ass. NOT constructive.
So my problem is something I know many of my readers will understand, if not empathize with.
I like to spend money. Like, according to hubby (nag, nag, nag) more than we have.
- Has anyone every explained the girl effect to you? Still not sure what it is? Maybe you haven't heard of it? Watch... fb.me/I03UDKCj 2 days ago
- I'm not saying I'm emotional. I'm just saying its the second time this week I've cried while listening to Eminem... fb.me/25dNdZM2R 3 days ago
- Movements like this can save so many lives. I watched this video and got so many goosebumps. Watch it - it won't... fb.me/1XsSZXudm 4 days ago
- So glad this made Upworthy. Awesome response to the insensitive words of Abercrombie. And Abercrombie. You want... fb.me/H8zDvgc4 1 week ago
- One of the many reasons I thought "Bossypants" by Tina Fey was brilliant. "A Prayer for My Daughter"... fb.me/2h20xpPzF 1 week ago
In the Past…
Designed by vanita cyril.